Monday, July 6, 2015

What's That? Two months without a post?


What's that? Two months without a blog post? Wow. No excuses, no reasons.

I'm lazy. Actually, I've been caught up in ... research. Those TV shows I've been missing the last, oh, six or seven years. So, I've binge-watched The Walking Dead, Elementary, a few seasons of CGSI or whatever it is, the one with Mark Harmon and the guy that played Ilya Kuryakin, and I'm now midway through the third season of Person of Interest.

Okay, I'm lazy.

The "What's?!" there is some kind of semi-carbonated flavored milk beverage. It wasn't disgusting, but it wasn't great, either. It was "service-uh" I got when I bought a new-fangled snack chip from Orion called "New-Pop", also not disgusting, but also not great, either.

Blog News:
This is blog post number 901 here at The Seoul Patch. A special occasion, so I mustered up what energy I could and updated things a bit, mainly adding a new blog to the roll, thanks to the first comment in a couple of months. Pretty good blog, too.

FTR: I'm getting my TV fix for free on the internet--yeah, I pay for cable, but mostly only watch sports on it ...--at a website called heyheyfriends.com. Everything has Korean subtitles, so I occasionally pick up some hangeul.

No comments: