Monday, December 1, 2014

How's the Weather?

Yesterday I posted a pic of a rainbow; today I'm back with another weather shot, not because my third graders just finished a chapter on the weather (although they did), but because it so well exemplifies the Seoul situation.

 photo snow2014_zps0298817a.jpg

When I took yesterday's weather photo, I was wearing a lightweight sweater and my lightest jacket--a windbreaker. The temperature was in the fifties.

This morning, there were snow flurries on my walk to school, and you can see above what it looked like out my office window around 10:00. It has snowed off and on all day, but hasn't stuck yet. The temp. right now is 27 and falling. If I go outside tonight, I'll have on my heaviest jacket (parka), scarf, gloves, etc.

That's how the weather is in Seoul.

No comments: