Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rainy Saturday

A steady drizzling rain fell all day today, dampening my spirits ...

So I slept in instead of going to the club activity presentations at school this morning, and spent part of the day working on lesson plans in exchange. I did go out for a while, to do some shopping and to eat at KFC.

Yes, a Kentucky Fried Chicken opened about two weeks ago in my neighborhood, so add it to Popeye's, Burger King, Baskin Robbins, and Starbuck's as Western chains within a three minute radius of my building. It is in the "Blue Nine" tower across the street which is now completed and open for business.

Other than that, I surfed the internets and watched Premiere League reruns on TV. I read for a while, too, and will be finishing Bluebeard soon.

PS: Have a look at Andy's blog post here if you want to see a classic example of the cheap shot.

2 comments:

Andrew Lasher said...

Dude cheap shot...it was obviously solid gold, being that you linked to it. Incidentally, did you get my message about the time change for the game tomorrow?

Tanner Brown said...

Bluebeard. Tell us what year you first read that one!