Friday, January 16, 2009

A Freshly Fallen, Silent Shroud of Snow

Well, it was beginning to snow as I walked to work this morning, and it came down in flurries for most of the morning. As dismissal time neared, it slowed and stopped.

I took some pics with my cellphone, not because I think you don't know what snow looks like, dear reader, though if you live in Georgia, it's easy to forget. Here are some snow-coated shots of the area around my school.

Here is a view of the schoolyard from the second floor hallway of the main building:

Snow on Jan. 16, 2009
The view from the window of my first period classroom:

Snow on Jan. 16, 2009
... and my third period classroom:

Snow on Jan. 16, 2009
The sidewalk as I'm walking toward Deungchon Market on my break:

Snow on Jan. 16, 2009

No comments: