Monday, November 17, 2008

This Week at the Seoul Patch

1) The Pepero display disappeared from E-Mart to be replaced by ... a Christmas tree display.

2) As if on cue, the temperature dropped overnight from shirt sleeve levels to about 2 Celcius. The temp. tomorrow morning is supposed to be -5 C, which is 23 F. Winter has just blown in. Santa Claus can't be too far behind.

3) For this week's lesson, I totally ripped http://bogglesworldesl.com/ lessons/MovieLesson1.htm. Just about the only differences are my starter activity and that I converted the "Language" handout into a powerpoint which makes a little fun of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."

4) Hwang told me this morning while we walked to school that tomorrow is another examination day--so I have no classes. I have to go in and sit in my room until noon, anyway.

5) Bonus Photograph: This is the sidewalk alongside Airport Highway during my walk to school in the morning.

Seoul sidewalk covered in ginko leaves, 11-15-08

1 comment:

Andrew Lasher said...

You too busy to call me these days, Tuttle? You don't love me anymore, do you?